At this time of year, I am always looking for the perfect gift for a good friend. Something meaningful and cute and even a tad bit kitschy if I can!
So, this year I decided to create my own version of the 8th grade BFF bracelet – the “You’re my person” bracelet for a fellow friend and Greys fan…
Here’s what you need:
- ImpressArt hammer
- ImpressArt Stamp Enamel
- ImpressArt Bracelet Blank
- ImpressArt Bracelet Bending Bar
- ImpressArt Newsprint Lower Case Stamps
- ImpressArt Small Stamping block with rubber feet
- paper towel
- washi tape
Here’s how to put it together:
- Measure out the middle of each blank – mark at 3″
- Use the washi tape to hold the blank to the stamping block.
- Find your middle point of your phrase – in this case “my” is the exact middle, so I lined up the letters just to either side of the middle mark.
- Hold the letters close to the blank for stability and for safety.
- Add your phrase to both blanks.
- Remove the blue coating from the front and the back of each blank.
- Add in the enamel – squeeze it onto the letters, rub it into the grooves and remove it. Let it dry.
- Using the bending bar, bend your bracelet into the bangle shape.
- Now all that is left is to wrap it up and give it to your person for the holidays!!!!