I am so excited to be taking part in the #thursdiy group beginning this week! It is a group of amazing crafters that have been sharing their work every Thursday online. Each week the members of the group share a project that they created and then they are all put together in one post to share out with the world!
This is my first week participating and I am very excited to share this week’s roundup!
- Mark Montano shares two projects this week – first how to make glamorous gold marbled pumpkins and set your Halloween table in style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5drCFZUNsU
- Margot Potter shares three gorgeous pumpkin projects! http://diydoyenne.com/three-easy-diy-pumpkins/
- I share my Boo-ti-ful Pumpkin projects! http://mycraftyadventures.com/2014/10/15/pumpkins/
- Mark’s second project is how to make a striped Beetlejuice table setting on a record player! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZSVySayCBk&list=UUt4zycubX8BJZ8pZhZ4w8ow
- Cathie Attix teaches us how to paint a face with the new Crafty Chica Face Paint kit! http://ilovetocreateblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/crafty-chica-face-paint-kit.html
- Heather Mann makes skeleton accessories that are chic and fun! http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2014/10/diy-skeleton-accessories/
- Cathie Filian shares how to create faux brick wall art! http://youtu.be/E5NGaBEFWUI
- Crafty Chica, Kathy Cano-Murillo, makes a baby Chuy from The Book of Life Movie! http://www.craftychica.com/2014/10/book-life-movie-baby-chuy-diy/