Today I have this sense of being blessed in so many aspects of my life.
So, tonight I send out this message as a list of thanks:
- Jacob is 9 today. He’s handsome, smart, funny, artistic, caring, and all mine.
- I have been blessed with an amazing family.
- I am grateful for the fabulous group of friends that I have. They never cease to surprise me.
- Cake. I am thankful for cake.
- Sweaters that are as big as blankets – warm and stylish too…
- I am blessed to be able to branch out and try something new – and have the support of my wonderful hubby.
Life is moving so fast – kids are growing by leaps and bounds, days are getting colder and shorter, and I want to stop and remember it, savor it, and enjoy it.
Tonight I take time to breathe, snuggle, and just enjoy it all.