That’s what it has been since my last confession – I mean blog post. A month.
A Major Project:
- A jumbo blank canvas covered my table all month long.
- I finally finished it…
- And actually hung it in the living room – kinda in love with it.
A Visit home and St. Patrick’s Day:
- A visit to mom and dad’s to see my sister, brother in law, and niece
- Which turned into a baby photo shoot
- and celebrating my dad’s birthday.
- Drove home to make sure we got to Jacob’s favorite event of the year – St. Patrick’s Day at Erin’s Snug in Madison.
- 2 kids home for a week
- Me with Bronchitis and a sinus infection
- Hours of plans spent instead on the couch watching movies and playing video games in pajamas all day
- According to the boys – best Spring Break – EVER! (Who knew…)
- Easter ended up being at home instead of Chicago – I barely made it through church!
- Amazing food
- Laughing with friends
- 5:00 am on set call for our satellite media tour
- Arrived home at 11:00 pm
- Back to work the next morning
Bowling, bowling, and more bowling:
- 2 tournaments with the boys
- Friday night couples league
- Fundraising event for the kids’ scholarship program
- Boys’ final weeks – including the banquet
Overall it has been a fun, crazy, wonderful month – but now it is time to get back to work and back to crafting!