My baby is six. I am not sure when or how that happened, but it has.
I think back on the last six years and feel as if they were a blur, flying past at the speed of light.
Things about Jacob, today:
- He will read you any “Biscuit” the dog book you want.
- He is surprisingly (not) sarcastic and funny.
- He is one of the tallest kids in Kindergarten.
- He is left handed.
- He loves art and playing with dominoes.
- He is my little sous chef.
- He is a ham and a camera hog.
- He is a snuggler.
- His favorite color is orange – again, shocking!
- He is obsessed with Paul Frank.
- He thinks Kindergarten is too easy and tells me that – daily.
- He loves Lady Antebellum and Sugarland.
- He dreams of being everything from a tv chef, to a Disney star, to an art teacher…
Time flies so fast. I am not ready for this… I think I better buckle up and get ready for the ride of my life!!!