I haven’t done this in a while…
Today, at this very moment, I am grateful:
- for my family.
- for my friends.
- for music that makes me smile.
- for movies that make me laugh, no matter how stupid they are.
- for creativity.
- for the smell of clean clothes right out of the dryer.
- for a simple home-cooked meal.
- for candles.
- for Angry Birds. Seriously. Don’t judge.
- for The Real Housewives of _____. Doesn’t matter where, it is always a train wreck worth watching to make me realize my life is normal.
- for swimming pools.
- for a nice glass of Pinot Noir after a long day.
- for Sharpie pens.
- for Mt. Dew.
- for, and this is a big one, being free in SO many ways to be me.
- for feather pillows.
- for all of those little moments that fly by unnoticed and unacknowledged, but that make up most of life.
- for snuggles.
- for popcorn with real butter on it. Lots of butter.
- for pretzel M&M’s.
- for a good book and a comfy couch.
- for the opportunities in life to share my creative spirit with others.
- for 4″ heels, even though I am already about 6’0″ tall.
- for gumption.
- for black and white photos.
I will stop here for today. I have one last thing to be thankful for that I will share – my class at Confectionique. Here is the link for info.