I am leaving 9:00 Saturday to head down to Chicago for CHA next week. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by this for several reasons:
- I am still packing up the supplies for all of the demos we have coordinated for the show, with more than one box still undelivered and a project not yet made…
- I feel like I have barely been home the last month and now I will be gone next week again and the week after I am heading to Calgary. I am starting to wonder if the kids will forget what I look like.
- I still have to wash laundry.
- The boys will be staying with Matt’s parents while I am there. We figured that I was driving down anyway, so why not let them have a few fun days with Grammy and Poppy. That means more laundry and packing which has not started.
- It is our 12 year wedding anniversary on Sunday. Nothing says I Love You to a man like glitter, glue, and patterned paper discussions over drinks with several excited female crafters. Happy Anniversary honey!
- I blinked and July was over.
So – I am off to finish the things that need to get done before 9:00 am on Saturday and I hope to see a lot of o