So here’s my update.
Life is busy.
Over the last 3 weeks, I have:
- made 3 trips to Illinois
- finished(ing) up bowling leagues for Matt and the boys
- been to Wrigely Field
- hung out with family
- worked, worked, and worked some more
- played outside (woohoo for nice weather when we get it…)
- crafted some fun stuff to share later – I swear!
- set up 2 possible classes – more details coming soon
- cooked a ton
- ate even more than I cooked
- went to Ohio
- signed up for a 5K Susan G. Komen walk through work
- worked, worked, worked and worked some more
- drank some wine
- spent quality time with the boys as much as possible
- snuggled, read books, and was just mom
- did what felt like 853 loads of laundry
- celebrated my Grandpa’s 82nd birthday
- held a new baby in the