Life has been hectic, to say the least. I am realizing that is has been about 2 months since I blogged. This is a long time, even for me!
To recap the last few months would be hard…
- CHA Summer in Chicago.
- Time with the boys as summer came to a close.
- Taking on the completion of my Master Gardener course and volunteer hours.
- Changing my role somewhat at work.
- Matt going back to work and all of us finding a routine.
- Owen’s first day of First Grade.
- Jacob’s first day (today) of 4K.
- Little time to craft or play.
Overall, we have really been living day to day, moment to moment, with little down time… As I get ready to head out to my final 2 events for 2010 – This week I am at Spark and next week I am at Scrapfest – I am looking towards what is to come this fall and I am making a huge effort to share more stories, recipes, craft projects, garden stories (otherwise known as mishaps), and just chat about life. I have always loved blogging, but have been very lax over the last couple of months. I am sorry to the readers who used to be here regularly, supporting and encouraging me, hanging out and just being my pals.
Here are a few recent pics of life…
And, there will be some great fun projects to come very soon… I promise.