So, after being sick and behind in the blogging world, I am scrolling around and see that my dear friend Lain has tagged be as a Kreative Blogger… I am now going to follow the rules of the deal-y-o and share away!
1. Thank the person who nominated you… Thanks Lain – you inspire me regularly so this is seriously somewhat surreal that you picked me… wow.
2. Copy the logo and post it. Done!
3. List 7 things people might find interesting about you. Really? I am not sure I can find 7 interesting facts, but here 7 random facts…
- I want to learn to crotchet – bought yarn, needles, and have a family history of it (my grandma), but have yet to make anything at all yet… I will. Soon. I hope.
- I love to cook – I am a Food Networkjunkie and I am willing to try a lot of recipes if they sound good. To go along with this, I read cookbooks like novels and flag everything I want to make. Nigella, Rachael, Guy, and Alton are people my kids think are relatives.
- Someday I will go to Paris where I will sit under the Eiffel Tower, eat crunchy, crusty bread, eat fresh amazing cheese, and drink wine all on a picnic blanket, feeling so blessed and lucky to be there, with no cares in the world, and enjoying every second and every bite. (run-on sentence, but so true)
- I am taking a class to learn how to curl – as in the current Olympic sport of curling. I have always found it facsinating and have always wanted to learn. I just found out that Madison houses one-of, if not THE, largest club curling facilities in the country… I think it is time to give it a try!
- I can watch Ferris Bueller’s Day Off from start to finish and know 98% of the lines in any given scene. (See random, not interesting…) I also believe that remaking this movie would be a travesty against nature. Just sayin’…
- I have never been anywhere exciting… this is the list of places I have NEVER been… or at least some of it:
- New York
- Anywhere requiring a flight over an ocean – including, but not limited to – Europe, Hawaii, Australia, China, etc… etc…
- San Fransisco (well – I connected at the airport once, but that was it… nice airport, but would like to see more…)
- anyway… you get the idea….
- I start taking classes TOMORROW to become a Master Gardener – help us all!!! I can barely grow tomatoes, so this will be truly interesting…
4. Nominate 7 creative bloggers – I do not expect some of these people to even see this, let alone play along, but they are all women who truly motivate and inspire me to be a crafter and I *heart* them all!
- Kathy Cano-Murillo – she just rocks it like nobody else and is about as nice as any person physically can be.
- Margot Potter – because she makes me want to take more beading classes and makes me smile.
- Margie Romney-Aslett– because she is an amazing crafter and even more amazing person. She makes me a better person every time I am with her.
- Kelly Purkey – I dream of traveling and crafting and eating the way she does, and looking that good while doing it all!
- Lisa Pace – I look at glitter in a whole new light and way thanks to her and her sparkling personality!
- Melody Ross – her blog is visually and spiritually stunning
- Angie Lucas– She is seriously witty, talented, and one ella of a good gal…
Okay… now back to your regularly scheduled day!