Warning… this might be a disjointed crazy post full of ramblings… sorry. Sometimes I just have to do this…
I am sitting on the couch right now, surfing the web and pondering the crafty world.
I have some great friends and I am sitting here reflecting on that as well.
It reminds me of how lucky I am – I have a job doing what I love in an industry I adore. Not many people can say that and I am again reminded of that. I do not take it for granted. I am so thankful for it.
I feel the need to do a grateful list, which is something I haven’t done in a while, and that I enjoy doing. So, here is a start of one at least…
- My family.
- Amazing inspiration from fellow crafty types all over the web.
- A fire in the fireplace and snow on the ground.
- Finally feeling at home in our house and in WI.
- Breakfast for dinner. Who doesn’t want bacon at 6:00pm?!?!?!
- Godiva. Need I say more?
- Family game night.
- Boxes of delectable crafty goodness that come to my doorstep…
- Time to breathe this week.
- Facial masks.
- My first haircut since September. Seriously. Mall of America at Scrapfest to be exact. No joke.
- My uber comfy delta phi scrappa sweatpants.
- A cozy comforter.
- Time to craft and play and create and make stuff.
- Seeing friends and reconnecting at CHA.
- The ability to multitask almost non-stop all day long.
- The ability to stop multi-tasking and enjoy a fire in the fireplace.
- Catching up on the magazines that have piled up – which includes tearing out stuff and making an inspiration pile entitled “I Can Make That!” which applies to crafty creations and recipes alike.
- An absolutely AWESOME playlist.
- All the small things like clean clothes, a glass of water, a roof, etc… that we often take for granted each and every day.
Now… I am done rambling. I am grateful.