If you are like me you are thinking about the “r” word right now… resolutions.
I have always hated that word. To be honest, anything that I have ever made as a resolution has failed. I find I am much more of a “goal” girl. While it is basically the same – just semantics – it seems I do better with goals. Maybe because I like checklists and these have more of the checklist feel to me.
Anyway, I have been thinking about what my goals are for this year… this year I have crowned to be awesome.
Some are goals. Others are dreams. Even still some are fantasies. But why not write them down, right?
- Get myself in shape and out of these stupid 17/18 sized jeans and get into something in my closet with numbers lower than those.
- Continue to try new recipes and cook for my family.
- Scrapbook more.
- Cry less.
- Actually make it onto a TV craft show of some sort demoing some amazing project I have created.
- Take the kids to Disney World.
- Pay off a bunch ‘o bills.
- Sing loudly.
- Stand up for myself louder.
- Make waves and take a stand.
- Learn to sew better.
- Finally finish the last remaining 10 layouts from 2006 and 2007.
- Make more gifts for people.
- Make pretty and sparkly things just because I can.
- Live out loud.
Anyway… it’s a start. An awesome start. Okay 2010 – let’s get to work!